North America Opportunities
As a global leader in a broad range of industries, Ferrotec maintains operational centers around the world and the company offers many opportunities for talented individuals to contribute. Most opportunities outside of North America are handled through the regional offices in that area. For a list of current opportunities outside of North America, follow the Ferrotec worldwide link to the Ferrotec local web site for your region of interest.
For opportunities within Ferrotec’s North American organization, refer to the listings on this page. To be considered for an open position, please submit your resume or C.V. to Ferrotec Human resources at email@example.com.
Primary responsibility is to grow Ferrotec’s business through product sales. Activities include maintaining relationships with assigned customers, developing new prospects within the assigned territory, and coordinating communications with internal resources to support customer needs. Reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Level I: 2-4 years experience
Level II: 4-6 years experience
Level III: 6-8 years experience
All Levels: Associates Degree or equivalent. Technical Background. Valid driver’s license. Japanese language skill is desired for some product lines.
Central Region, USA
Responsible for designing and drafting components, assemblies, and/or subsystems. Creates workable engineering drawings and layouts of mechanical or electrical assemblies consistent with company and industry standards for quality and detail. Optimizes design factors such as functionality, ease of manufacture, availability of materials, part commonality, assembleability/serviceability, and cost. Identifies, specifies, and integrates commercially available industrial components when required. Utilizes various materials appropriate for the design application (e.g., machined components, weldments, ceramics, plastics, etc.). Uses manufacturing/engineering software tools for CAD, calculations, and review of manufactured part status. Understands and meets customer specifications. Coordinates design development of work orders, ECO’s, and quotes with other engineering staff and with other departments. Meets time estimates and project deadlines.
- B.S. or B.E.T. or 15 years experience in field and proven engineering skills
- 10-17 years experience if B.S.; 6-10 years experience if M.S.; 0-3 years experience if PhD
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Must be an accomplished and well-rounded technical individual with previous electrical design experience and proven technical ability related to electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Provide technical analysis in automation and electronics design and develop creative electrical subsystem or improve existing design to meet requirements of Ferrotec Temescal electron beam deposition system and critical components independently.
- Use electrical design software Promis-E, AutoCAD or equivalent to produce schematic.
- Support manufacturing, R&D and customer by providing guidance and troubleshooting electrical circuits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 15+ years’ experience or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with 8+ years’ experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as Electrical Engineer in a capital equipment preferably PLC-based for semiconductor manufacturing company is desired